Loonie, OSX, Crude – time for another inflection? UPDATE to the UPDATE
11/5/2016 – Crude Continuous is giving us a nice “heads up” that this move is CORRECTIVE in the scheme of a much larger corrective pattern to finish a big big 4. the market corrects (most of the time) in 3 waves labeled A-B-C …in this case let’s follow the set up:
- $26 dollars was the END of 3 of 5
- $51 was the top of A
- the 51.92 slight new high (NOTE WAS IN 3 WAVES) was a ‘minor’ b wave and this move lower is ‘c’ to finish the a-b-c sequence of B.
- the ‘usual’ relationship is 1.618*a = c and note all of the ratio’s come together in/around 31.30-31.60. THAT’s a GREAT BUY for crude.
- Else – we could just be arcing out a FLAT and 38 holds it and if we have 5 waves down into 35.70-35.90 that could be it.
- either way … we are moving into a very nice BUY of crude.
Until we hit that bottom .. the LOONIE will probably not strengthen and churn/burn in around these levels or a little higher. be patient, the move is coming.
here’s the ideal pattern we are watching:
here’s Loonie vs EURO and USD:
10/24/2016 – target hit on the USD vs LOONIE. Watch this one carefully. It “appears” that everyone is thinking of a big breakout but, as you can see, we had multiple targets coming into play and they were hit today.
WATCH FOR A DAILY CLOSE BACK BENEATH CHANNEL OR THE .382 as shown.
go ahead and follow this link if you want to follow some real time PATTERNS w/ technical analysis and the correlation between the 3 items in the subject line: https://bartscharts.com//?s=LOONIE
appears we are at another critical juncture:
- Crude – 2 buy patterns present.
- OSX – buy level indicated
- USD vs LOONIE – multiple patterns present for another move in LOONIE strength.
again, these are just patterns folks … but we have a very clearly defined demarcation line for the next move to begin.
charts below, let me know if you have any questions.