I believe … having had the amazing opportunity and privilege to fly high performance fighters while in the Navy, I usually don’t get excited about cars. basically, I’m not a car guy. however, last night I drove in a Tesla and it was amazing. frankly, w/out being on the pointy edge of the spear, it was the closest thing to a “cat shot”that I have experienced since leaving the Navy. WOW …
yes the engine and acceleration is amazing but the user interface and MSI (multi-sensor integration) is out of this world and, then, the music system — amazing. The American ingenuity present in this car gives me pause …it’s flipping an amazing machine.
because of that, TSLA is going to bounce today or Monday … just kidding, but maybe?
here’s the update below … I put the arcs in to show you a concept I call ‘musical polarity’. as a chartist, polarity is one of the first concepts taught. (support becomes resistance and resistance becomes support) it’s ‘usually’ in terms of horizontal areas/levels on a chart HOWEVER w/ a little ingenuity (see above) you can take it to another level. the use of arcs and how to “figure out” good ones and bad ones is a week long course. however, just know that the arcs on this chart are not drawn randomly.
- take the first impulse move down and “think” of that as a rock hitting the water (the blue arrow going down from the top) that rock depending on the height, weight and speed at which it hits the water will produce waves that emanate outward (down in this case)
- when projecting the waves outward use fibonacci, sacred geometry and musical notes to look for areas of FORMER support and resistance … those areas, now into the future “should” offer the same ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A PATTERN COMPLETING. LIKE WE DO — NOW.
- the arc highlighted is 1.8877 which is the note of musical note F in the equal octave scale of music….the horizontal support (blue line) is the 1.618 ratio which we are familiar with. Note, it CAUSED THE BOUNCE of support and following it down to the horizontal you’ll find support, which it did.
- the light blue arrow is a equality projection and, guess what, it lands right at the low and the intersection of the two arcs.
- so, we are “at support” and should expect a bounce and, more than likely a target of the gap from 160-170. if we lose this level, watch out … remember we are in the phase of working off the PARABOLIC EXTREME of emotions and the price is seeking where it should have normally been ….
- last thing, if you will look at the light blue vertical line that can be used as timing …it’s the vertical component of the first impulse move down and, w/ all off the patterns and musical notes all coming together WELL it might also be TIME for support ….
if you have 100,000 sitting around — buy one of these cars. simply amazing …
get er’ done …