More Pumpkin Soup … added a new ingredient to the recipe: GOOG.
classic or not that certainly proved to NOT be a head and shoulders neckline but a launching pad for a SATURN 5 and kaboom it exploded. as you can imagine the short well, took it on the chin to say the least: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05PKG_pWsVY !
Howard (Founder/CEO of Stocktwits) commented “as for me, I’ll stay long.” WELL PLAYED …
as for me, I’m licking the open chest wound and trying to put it all in context…
- that one day accelerated price action to such a degree that in one day it EXCEEDED the entire MONTHLY price action since GOOG’s IPO. Seriously…?
- the NASDAQ 100 has SO MANY parabolic charts it’s downright scary … have we not learned our lesson?
- the NASDAQ 100 continuous futures contract is right at major resistance / SELL pattern area
- Palladium has a very nice daily sell pattern about to complete (nice correlation in technology stocks and the palladium metal)
- our 925 level held for 6 months and then, kaboom, it exploded ..hugh?
- so, if at first you don’t excede, try try again (?)
- here’s my next set of targets w/ regard to GOOG