12/29/2016 – updating Aussie and Gasoline.
Recommend paying attention to:
- long term basic cycles that hit on the Aussie Monthly along w/ the dashed purple measured move
- the daily BUY pattern on the Aussie
- note, both Gasoline and Aussie have been churning in around here BUT they are opposite. When the high of the gasoline range is hit, the Aussie is bottoming and vice versa.
- THIS SHOULD RESOLVE for true directional move … historically, Gasoline and Aussie trend together. while not a perfect trend fit (sometimes they lag or lead each other) the overall direction has been consistent and helpful.
- just spit balling here BUT sure looks like Gasoline wants higher so, ultimately, will this push Aussie vs USD higher? the BUY pattern on teh AUSSIE will give us a heads up.
05/15/2016 – note the continued strength of the Gasonline Futures as the Aussie vs USD has been going down. W/ that in mind, believe we need to BUY Aussie in around levels shown.
at a certain point you have to ask yourself – are you going to listen to everyone or do the work yourself.
if you want to “feel the Bern” then let him “show you how to live …”
come on man, do the work:
- monster cycle hitting this month from 1986 on Aussie.
- take note of the “measured moves in price” coming tino the 1986 and 2001 low .. they are the same footprint
- very oversold w/ bullish divergence
- note, 5 waves down on natural gas
- .9438 symmetry
- 1.27 extension
- 1.27 wave 1 = wave 5
- monster bullish divergence …