06/09/2016 – so, the top of the circle and the math appears to have worked on targets for HD.
- again, have ZERO idea about the fundamentals
- just drew a circle w/ the radius equal to the biggest corrective move in it’s history
- obtw, the bottom of the circle is support in/around zero price so the top of the circle
- the blue arrows are the “measured moves” of HD throughout it’s history
- the “geometry” of the Adams Pitchfork from the IPO and all time low was simply copy/pasted and the median line stopped the rise in it’s track
learn to use crayons, it’s much easier than reading a 100 page document on HD and it’s fundamental stuff
believe this could be a significant top for HD …
Well, every other pattern level has been defeated so why not the one’s shown below? We have a bunch of math coming in …130-135.