sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you …
Well … sheesh. let’s see …
- MCD – KABOOM did that pattern fail or what?
- GOOGL – OUCH, did that pattern fail or what?
- PCLN – smack down baby, did that pattern fail or what?
- NFLX – trend line held baby and KABOOM 2, did that pattern fail or what?
- XHB – hanging in there .. not showing that much strength but it certainly hasn’t crumbled
- AMZN – see above … holy smokes
- XIV – inverse VIX, it’s a flipping Saturn 5 (that’s a rocket ship) higher
- MSFT – where are you … ? Looking for that 72-73 zone
- TREE – bonk, ouch the apple fell from the tree and KABOOM higher
- LOW – gap up and bam ..higher
so, if your a follower of mine you can go back and put these symbols into the ‘search’ cue and you’ll see that these patterns fail. And that’s the point … guess what they fail.
the key here is these are runaway trains of buying … holy smokes, look at some of the monthly candles.
for me, for all these patterns to fail so gracefully well, that scares me … euphoria and chaos have hit. who knows how long this will continue but it will end badly.
enjoy the ride while you can … but use a ‘monthly’ signal reversal or weekly signal reversal to book profits or get conservative … sheesh, these are runaway trains.
Again, as the Cowboy says on the Big Labowski – “sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you.” I get it … thanks Cowboy.
PS – also, I do enjoy you my followers so if you look, there is some nice patterns that worked.