GOOG and AAPL update
I should have known … for those who have been reading this blog, we’ve seen 1.68179 come up a lot lately. It was the extension target on an intraday basis for the emini, it was a price projection ratio (1.68179-1 – .68179) for the Pound vs USD and a host of other. the reason I “should have known” is a piece was put out on first call to SHORT GOOG at/around 1075 and stop out above 1082 (or something like that) I didn’t take into account the 1.68179 ratio and that’s what looks like it did it …
- the 898-974 GAP will get targeted and ultimately should get filled. am I expecting BIG SUPPORT w/in that entire ‘window’? YES …
- recent square of 9 targets shown w/ the IPO price of 95 in the center (hint hint)
- note the 5 waves up/into the recent high
- 33*33 = 1089
- the Defense Index sold off nicely yesterday … not sure WHY it works, it just looks the exact same.
- full disclosure, a short was tried at pattern completion (AB=CD) in/around 920. we’ll wait right now, but this sure looks like major resistance.
AAPL completed SELL pattern up against 2009 trend line. just a tad bit higher is the .618 retrace but it sure looks like this is it for now.